- SumoMe: Drag Yummly from the available services list across to the selected services in the plugin settings. (They offer the Yum button via image hover!)
- Shareaholic: Just search "Yummly" from their list of sharing services when adding a new button to the lineup: https://www.shareaholic.com/publishers/
- AddThis: Within the Share button settings, choose "Select your own". Search for Yummly, then drag it over to the selected services box.
- Simple Share Buttons: Use either their "plus" version or their free Wordpress plugin and add Yummly via their lineup of button options.
- Po.st: When you are in settings of the WordPress plugin scroll until you see the sharing channels available. Add the Yum button to your tool and click Save changes.
- AddToAny: Click "customize" and find Yummly in the additional sharing options (listed alphabetically)
- E-MAILiT: Select Yummly from their sharing menu.
If you use another sharing plugin and Yummly doesn’t show up, you can contact them and ask them to add us!
- Sharethis: email@example.com
Sharedaddy on wordpress.com blogs: If you have a wordpress.com blog, you can add the Yum button within Sharedaddy via Jetpack (the default sharing option).
- In your wordpress blog dashboard, go to Settings>>Sharing.
- Click "Add a new service" under Available Services.
- Fill out the form and click Create Share Button.
- Sharing url: http://www.yummly.com/urb/verify?url=%post_url%&title=%post_title%&yumtype=button
- Icon url: http://www.yummly.com/favicon.ico
- Drag the Yummly button down to Enabled Services.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
*Note: The above method does not allow for an image preview when the Yum button is clicked, but the image will show up on the recipe on Yummly once processed.
If you have any trouble adding or using the Yum button, send a request to our support team and include the url of your site, and any other pertinent links, details, and screenshots.