Link to view full directions doesn’t work
If the “Read Full Directions” link isn’t working, restart your browser then make sure:
- You are using one of the following browsers we support: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Opera
- Your browser is up to date
Yum button doesn’t work
This sometimes means that you have Widget or Ad Block browser extensions installed. If you are having trouble saving Yummed recipes, we advise trying this with such extensions disabled.
- How to change 3rd party cookie settings
Nutrition facts are missing
We don't display nutrition information for recipes when we feel that we don't have enough information to show it accurately. Most of our recipes do have nutrition displayed though! Try exploring different recipes from more sources and you will start seeing full nutrition.
Still having issues? If you have checked these and are still unable to view the directions, please contact support and include:
- The link of the recipe you are referring to
- Your device and browser
- A brief explanation of the issue you are having